Dr Paul Morrison has considerable expertise in treating the spectrum of psychiatric disorders. He is available for private consultation by anyone suffering from mental health problems.
Treatment packages are tailored towards an individual’s specific needs and delivered within a collaborative, compassionate, non-judgemental therapeutic relationship. He also believes in working closely with carers and family members, if this is feasible.
Dr Morrison’s service include the following areas of expertise:
• The assessment and treatment of common mental health problems, such as depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, psychoses and addiction.
• Expert opinion on the genesis of particular mental health problems, framed in terms of contemporary neuroscience.
• The assessment and treatment of problems arising from the use of club drugs, cannabis and the so-called ‘legal highs’.
• Expert opinion on psychopharmacological treatments.
– Dr Morrison is also available for legal psychiatric work and court reports.